BSC Accredited COSHH Risk Assessment (Level 2) Course
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (as amended) requires employers to control exposure to hazardous substances to prevent ill-health. This qualification aims to provide supervisors and employees with knowledge and understanding of the COSHH risk assessment process and the skills required to undertake a suitable and sufficient risk assessment.
Level 2 Award in COSHH Risk Assessment qualification is regulated by the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). The online assessment task relates directly to the student’s workplace and tests the application of learning in a practical context.
This BSC COSHH Risk Assessment training course includes the following:
- 1 – Reasons for carry out COSHH Risk Assessments
- 2 – Main legislation relating to COSHH risk assessments
- 3 – Competencies required of COSHH risk assessors
- 4 – Hazardous substances and their effects on the body
- 5 – Main classifications for hazardous substances
- 6 – Interpreting information from safety data sheets
- 7 – Use of workplace exposure limits
- 8 – Factors affecting assessment of risk
- 9 – Risk control strategies
- 10 – Recording the findings of a COSHH risk assessment
- 11 – Making recommendations based on the findings
- 12 – Reviewing and revising a COSHH risk assessment
|DATES||Jan 2021||Feb 2021||Mar 2021||Apr 2021||May 2021|
Would you like us to email you this BSC COSHH Risk Assessment Course information immediately to you, then click here or email you this BSC COSHH Risk Assessment Course information immediately then call you then click here
Abertay as well as having many public BSC COSHH Risk Assessment Level 2 Award Courses see course dates here, we can also arrange an in-house course at your venue on your dates for your group be it in England, Scotland, Wales or N/S Ireland. We are also specialists in Trainer Courses so why not get one or more of your staff trained to teach some of the Health & Safety Courses with our Health & Safety Trainers Course.