This IOSH Managing Safety Course is a 3 or 4 day course which is IOSH Accredited and is for all employees in the workplace who are required to meet the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act.
This course is aimed at managers and supervisors in any sector and any organization so that they can effectively manage health & safety in the workplace. This four day course,
certified by the Institute of Occupational Health & Safety, will give managers and supervisors from companies of all sizes a comprehensive knowledge of how to manage health & safety in the workplace. Candidates are awarded the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate after successfully completing the course assessment.
This IOSH Managing Safely training course includes the following:
- Module 1 – Introduction to IOSH Managing Safely
- Module 2 – Assessing Risks
- Module 3 – Risk assessment and risk control
- Module 4 – Health and safety legislation
- Module 5 – Identifying hazards
- Module 6 – Investigating accidents & Incidents
- Module 7 – Safety management systems
- Module 8 – Protecting your working environment
Abertay as well as having many public IOSH Managing Safely Courses, we can also arrange an in-house course at your venue on your dates for your group be it in England, Scotland, Wales or N/S Ireland. We are also specialists in Trainer Courses so why not get one or more of your staff trained to teach some of the Health & Safety Courses with our accredited train the trainer courses.