TAQA NEW Assessor Awards
We specialise in Train the Trainer and Assessor Courses not only for these NEW Assessor Awards (Level 3) see course dates below, but also the NEW IQA Internal Quality Assurance (Level 4) Awards. The NEW Assessor Awards are now based on 3 units which now are divided into 4 separate Assessor Awards depending on what you need to assess.The 3 new units are as follows:
- Unit 301 – Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Unit 302 – Assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment (replaces old A1)
- Unit 303 – Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding
The 3 new units are then combined to offer the following four qualifications
- Award in Understanding the principles and practices of assessment (Unit 301 – Mandatory theory unit for other awards plus also good award for managers who need to know about assessing but will not act as assessors)
- Award in Assessing Competence in the work Environment (Unit 301 + 302 Replaces old A1 for assessors in the work environment who assess nvq related courses)
- Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (Unit 301 + 303 This is for assessors who will assess courses not in the work environment like classroom based courses)
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (Unit 301 + 302 + 303. This is the full assessors certificate award for assessor who assess nvq style courses as well as classroom based courses)
Included in the cost is an assessors pack including assessment plans, handouts, questions and the assignments, so that you can use your qualification as quickly as possible. The assessor courses have a 1 day induction, which is followed by the candidate producing a portfolio of evidences.Would you like us to email you this NEWTAQA Assessors Award (Level 3) Course
information immediately to you, then click here
or email you this NEW Assessors Award (Level 3) Course
information immediately then call you then click here
We at Abertay hold many public courses around the UK so just click on the see course dates button below, as well as this we can of course do in-house NEW Assessor Award (Level 3) Training Course
at your venue for your group anywhere in the UK be this in England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland
Award Award in Understanding the principles and practices of assessment (TAQA – AACWE – 1) – £225 + vat This qualification includes Is this the correct award for me?
Yes if you need to know about assessment such as supervisors or managers, but will not need to do any practical assessing
We can also supply In-house courses for your group on your dates. Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (TAQA – AACWE – 2) – £595 + vat (includes units 301 & 302) Is this the correct award for me?
Yes if you only need to assess candidates in their workplace on nvq/svq based courses. This award is similar to the old A1 award.
We can also supply In-house courses for your group on your dates. Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (TAQA – CAVA) – £795 + vat (Includes units 301, 302 & 303) Is this the correct award for me?
Yes if you need to assess BOTH candidates in their workplace on nvq/svq based courses, as well as candidates away from the work environment on courses.
We can also supply In-house courses for your group on your dates. Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement