Manual Handling Books
The Manual Handling Made Easy book is a quick reference guide to the safe movement and handling procedures. It has been designed to complement any staff training of safe handling techniques.
The book contains easy to understand information with lots of pictures and diagrams while covering all the topics required in accredited manual handling awards.
- Updated with the latest 2017 guidance and requirements.
- Designed as an easy to follow manual handling training book.
- A logical and easy to understand layout.
- Simple, accurate information with lots of
full colour pictures and diagrams.
- Covers lifting, equipment use, team lifting, injuries etc.
- Includes most relevant topics for accredited awards and certification.
- Written by an experienced health and safety professional.