ISO 9001:2015 – Lead Auditor Training Course
A highly interactive 5 day ISO 9001 QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor training course that will teach you the tools and techniques of how to plan, lead and report audits within your own organisation, your suppliers or third party organisations.
Course Duration – 5 Days
Who should attend?
- Anyone needing to audit a quality management system (QMS) that conforms to ISO 9001
- Anyone involved in the planning, managing or implementation of audit programmes
- Those involved in auditing suppliers
- Those wishing to become a registered auditor
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000).
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system, of QMS standards (including ISO 9001), of management system audits and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor
- Have the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a quality management system audit to establish conformity with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Introduction to Quality
- Scope and Elements of ISO 9001:2015
- Purpose and Scope of an Audit
- Skills and Qualities of an Auditor
- Planning an Audit
- The Role of the Checklists
- Organising an Opening and Closing Meeting
- Performing an Audit and Recording Non-Conformities
- Auditing Reports
- Evaluating Corrective Action
- Processes and techniques for planning, conducting & reporting audits
- Introduction to Quality – Scope and Elements of ISO 9001:2015
- Audit follow-up activities and auditing for continual improvement
|DATES||June 2018||July 2018||Aug 2018||Sept 2018||Oct 2018||Nov 2018||Dec 2018||Jan 2019||Feb 2019||Mar 2019||Apr 2019|
Abertay also provide the Prince2 Foundation Course and the Prince2 Practitioner Course, Prince2 Practitioner and Foundation Course for those who have already completed the Foundation course. As well as Prince2 Abertay provide a range of ISO Auditor Courses for ISO9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Courses and ISO 45001 Health and Safety.