ISO 9001:2015 – Foundation Training Course
This course is designed to give delegates a sound knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the fundamentals of a quality management system.
Duration – 1 Day
who should attend?
- People new to ISO looking to gain the knowledge of the clauses of ISO 9001
- Those who already work as an auditor but need a refresher
- Those looking to attend an auditing course but do not have the necessary prior knowledge
This course will equip delegates with an understanding of the development and application of Quality Management techniques and how the ISO 9001:2015 standard is interpreted and implemented. On completion of the course we expect delegates to be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system with relevance to the 7 principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content, and interrelationships of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an effectively implemented business management system
- Background to Quality Assurance
- Setting quality objectives
- The ISO 9001:2015 series standards
- Measurement and analysis
- Process Approach
- Continual improvement
- The 7 quality management principles
- Organisational Context
- ISO 9001 clause requirements
- Risk based thinking
|DATES||June 2018||July 2018||Aug 2018||Sept 2018||Oct 2018||Nov 2018||Dec 2018||Jan 2019||Feb 2019||Mar 2019||Apr 2019|
Abertay also provide the Prince2 Foundation Course and the Prince2 Practitioner Course, Prince2 Practitioner and Foundation Course for those who have already completed the Foundation course. As well as Prince2 Abertay provide a range of ISO Auditor Courses for ISO9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Courses and ISO 45001 Health and Safety.