ISO 45001:2018 – Auditor Migration Training course
Duration – 5 Days
Who should attend?
- All existing OH& S 18001 internal and external auditors that wish to be able to audit ISO 45001:2018
- Health & Safety quality managers, process owners and anyone that needs to understand the ISO 45001:2018 audit process
- Anyone involved in the implementation or migration of ISO 45001:2018
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management systems
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Be able to audit ISO 45001:2018 based OHSMS requirements effectively.
- Covers changes arising in Management System Standards
- Consistency and alignment of ISO management system standards, unifying and agree high level structure. Individual management systems standards will add ‘discipline specific’ requirements. In this particular instance ISO 45001:2018
Key Changes to ISO 45001:2018
- Changes from OHSAS 18001
- Case Study
- Interviews of management
- Review and preparation
|DATES||June 2018||July 2018||Aug 2018||Sept 2018||Oct 2018||Nov 2018||Dec 2018||Jan 2019||Feb 2019||Mar 2019||Apr 2019|
Abertay also provide the Prince2 Foundation Course and the Prince2 Practitioner Course, Prince2 Practitioner and Foundation Course for those who have already completed the Foundation course. As well as Prince2 Abertay provide a range of ISO Auditor Courses for ISO9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Courses and ISO 45001 Health and Safety.