Emergency First Aid Books
The Emergency First Aid Made Easy book is a quick reference guide to emergency first aid procedures. It has been designed to complement any short first aid course, including appointed persons courses.
The book contains easy to understand information with lots of pictures and diagrams which makes it an ideal 1 day first aid course handout.
- Updated with the latest Resus Council Guidelines.
- Ready for the HSE changes in October 2010.
- A logical and easy to understand layout.
- Simple, accurate information with lots of full colour pictures and diagrams.
- Quickly find what you are looking for with the emergency index on the front cover.
- Written by an experienced paramedic and first aid instructor.
- The ideal companion for all first aid boxes.