This course will look at how to respond to complaints, the complaints handling process and how to identify incidents and errors.
- Demonstrate how to respond to comments and complaints in line with legislation and agreed ways of working;
- Describe who to ask for advice and support in handling comments and complaints;
- Explain the importance of learning from comments and complaints to improve the quality of service;
- Describe how to recognise adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses;
- Explain what you must and must not do in relation to adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses; and
- Identify the legislation and agreed ways of working in relation to reporting any adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses.
This is an accredited CPD course, which includes an assessment and printable accredited CPD certificate on successful completion. The accredited certificate is sent to you immediately after you complete the final multiple choice assessment.
We provide a wide range of over 250 Accredited CPD E-Learning courses, where you can choice e-learning online, distance learning, video learning or e-books. All courses accredited from our wide range in the following areas: First Aid E-Learning – Manual Handling E-Learning – Fire Safety E-Learning – Health and Safety E-Learning – Food Safety E-Learning – Child Protection E-Learning – Healthcare E-Learning – Healthcare Certificate E-Learning – Infection Control E-Learning – Business and Management E-Learning – Training, Assessing and Education E-Learning plus many Others.