BSC Accredited Manual Handling Risk Assessment (Level 2) Course
This short course is for anyone who has to carry out manual handling risk assessments in the workplace. By the end of the course you will be performing your own manual handling risk assessments with confidence. This will help you to protect your staff and business, as well as comply with the law. The course is followed by an online assessment which leads to an accredited qualification, confirming your knowledge and understanding of the manual handling risk assessment process.
This BSC accredited Manual Handling Risk Assessment Level 2 training course includes the following:
- 1 – Reasons for conducting risk assessments
- 2 – Main legislation relating to risk assessment
- 3 – Techniques for collecting evidence
- 4 – Limitations of techniques for collecting evidence.
- 5 – Identifying health and safety hazards
- 6 – Identifying who might be harmed and how
- 7 – Calculating an appropriate risk rating
- 8 – Factors affecting the likelihood of harm..
- 9 – Factors affecting the severity of harm
- 10 – Identifying and evaluating existing control measures
- 11 – Proposing additional control measures
- 12 – Applying the hierarchy of controls
- 13 – Revising a risk rating
- 14 – Recording the findings of a risk assessment
- 15 – Making recommendations based on the findings
- 16 – Reviewing and revising a risk assessment
Would you like us to email you this BSC Manual Handling Risk Assessment Level 2 Course information immediately to you, then click here or email you this BSC Manual Handling Risk Assessment Level 2 Course information immediately then call you then click here
Abertay as well as having many public BSC Manual Handling Risk Assessment Level 2 Courses see course dates here
, we can also arrange an in-house course at your venue on your dates for your group be it in England, Scotland, Wales or N/S Ireland. We are also specialists in Trainer Courses so why not get one or more of your staff trained to teach some of the Health & Safety Courses with our Health & Safety Trainers Course