BSC Accredited Manual Handling Risk Assessment (Level 2) Course
This BSC accredited Manual Handling Risk Assessment Level 2 training course includes the following:
- 1 – Reasons for conducting risk assessments
- 2 – Main legislation relating to risk assessment
- 3 – Techniques for collecting evidence
- 4 – Limitations of techniques for collecting evidence.
- 5 – Identifying health and safety hazards
- 6 – Identifying who might be harmed and how
- 7 – Calculating an appropriate risk rating
- 8 – Factors affecting the likelihood of harm..
- 9 – Factors affecting the severity of harm
- 10 – Identifying and evaluating existing control measures
- 11 – Proposing additional control measures
- 12 – Applying the hierarchy of controls
- 13 – Revising a risk rating
- 14 – Recording the findings of a risk assessment
- 15 – Making recommendations based on the findings
- 16 – Reviewing and revising a risk assessment
|DATES||June 2018||July 2018||Aug 2018||Sept 2018||Oct 2018||Nov 2018||Dec 2018||Jan 2019||Feb 2019||Mar 2019||Apr 2019|
Would you like us to email you this BSC Manual Handling Risk Assessment Level 2 Course information immediately to you, then click here or email you this BSC Manual Handling Risk Assessment Level 2 Course information immediately then call you then click here
Abertay as well as having many public BSC Manual Handling Risk Assessment Level 2 Courses see course dates here, we can also arrange an in-house course at your venue on your dates for your group be it in England, Scotland, Wales or N/S Ireland. We are also specialists in Trainer Courses so why not get one or more of your staff trained to teach some of the Health & Safety Courses with our Health & Safety Trainers Course.